Top Dog Academy Services
For best results from any of our programs you will need:-
- Your dog on a flat collar and lead (not a chained collar or harness)
- Plenty of your dog’s favourite treats in very small portions or ultimate toy/tug
- Certificate of current vaccination
Trading As Top Dog Academy
BSB: 032 552
REF: Your surname and your dog's name
Credit Card payments are available over the phone. Fees apply.
Payment must be received in full for confirmation into your chosen training program.
6 hours over 5 weeks.
TOTAL COST OF PROGRAM $435.00
Includes- detailed crate training, a long lead for recall & a training bag.
Only 1 vaccination required to join.
Week 1 runs for 2 hours & then 1 hour per week thereafter
Puppy Obedience is offered to all puppies from 8 weeks to 16 weeks old and is conducted in a group situation with a maximum of 10 handlers / pups per class.
This is a great way to start the socialising process with your puppy during the critical period of it's life in a safe environment using motivational games and positive playtime!
Learn how to train your puppy to be confident and independent using positive reinforcement. You will gain valuable information on introducing puppy to a new home, crate training, leadership, toilet training, food aggression, nipping and biting along with the skills to teach your puppy to be reliable in Sit, Drop, Come, Stand, Heel, Give & Leave.
Classes are held 12.30pm every Saturday at Bogangar Public School, 123-147 Tweed Coast Rd Cabarita Beach NSW
6 week course (1hr per week)
TOTAL COST OF PROGRAM $420.00
Includes - training bag & a long lead for recall training.
All dogs must be fully vaccinated to join.
This program is for dogs 16 weeks + and is conducted in a group situation with a maximum of 10 handlers/dogs per class.
You will learn how to communicate with your dog and build a relationship based on trust and confidence. You will learn how to teach your dog to become reliable in sit, drop, come, stand, lose lead walking, give, leave and on your bed using a positive reinforcement technique. You will also reap the benefits of positive socialisation and motivational exercises in a safe environment. (Dogs are on lead at all times.)
Classes are held every Saturday at 8.00 am at Bogangar Public School, 123-147 Tweed Coast Rd, Cabarita Beach NSW.
Puppy obedience, and private training is offered online when there is a high demand, via Zoom. So no matter where you are in the world we can help.
Socialising and Walking Group Training
The objective of the socialising and walking group is to:-
- Socialise your dog in a safe environment. (One dog per handler and on lead at all times.)
- Maintain your handling skills.
- Address “loose” lead walking.
- Modify anti-social behaviours eg: dog to dog aggression, dog to people aggression, jumping etc
- Increase your dog’s obedience levels to become reliable in basic commands such as focus, sit, drop, come, stand, heel, leave and give.
- Teach your dog café etiquette.
We walk approx. 15 min. to an appropriate area and complete obedience/socialising exercises for 30 min, and then we walk back to our starting point where you can purchase a refreshment.
It is recommended to bring rewards (eg: food treats/ball/toy etc.), a towel for after beach sessions, a mat and a long lead.
This is a great opportunity to meet like-minded people who love dogs.
When: Thursday 8.00am at Kingscliff & Saturday 9.30am (dogs) & 11.00am (puppies) at Bogangar Public School, Cabarita
Where: Kingscliff and Cabarita
- Cost: $170.00 for 9 prepaid visits for graduates
- $45.00 per casual visit (pay as you go) when you have graduated from puppy obedience, group obedience or introduction to obedience training
- $55.00 per casual visit if you have not been through the Top Dog training programs
LOYALTY PROGRAM pay for 9 visits and get the 10th visit for free!
Initial consultation 1.5hrs
Client Home $410
Top Dog HQ $380
Online $380 - Online also includes 1 x complimentary face to face class in a group
And Every additional ½ hour $95.00
A comprehensive assessment will be completed on you and your dog in the privacy of your own home, at Top Dog HQ or online via zoom to address specific problematic behaviour. Eg: dominance, jumping, digging, separation anxiety, etc. This will enable us to tailor a training or behaviour modification program to meet your needs.
Please note, travel costs will be additional if greater than 20km from Kingscliff NSW.
Stay, Play & Train
This is an overnight care & training service. Call with your requirements for an accurate quote. Existing Top Dog Academy clients benefit from a discounted rate.
This service is currently on hold.
Our objective at Top Dog Academy is always to strive for happy, obedient dogs that are mentally & physically stimulated so they are a pleasure to be included as family!
With this in mind, Top Dog Academy is offering this service to assist handlers/families achieve this.
Strict Conditions Apply
All puppies & dogs must:
- Be crate trained
- Not suffer from separation anxiety
- Not constantly bark
- Must be dog and cat friendly
- Up to date with current vaccinations
- Supply own bedding and food
Stay, play & train caters for overnight visits and offers your dog
- Exclusive care
- A safe & secure environment, sleeping indoors.
- Motivational games/play
- Mentally stimulating enrichment toys
- Treats, beef/pigs ears, chicken necks/wings
- Training – tailored to your request
- Socialisation with Top Dog pets
- Beach walks/swim
- Top Dog training classes (if in care at the time) at no extra cost
- They can rest with you when they get home!
An intense one hour 1:1 training trip with your dog or puppy supporting your current training plan. $70.00 per hour for existing clients, $90.00 per hour for new clients.
Training Trips are an intense 1:1 one hour training session with your dog/puppy only outside of your home with Rhonda targeting specific training requirements such as: loose lead walking, recall and anti-social behaviours. This type of training will mentally stimulate your dog/puppy whilst continuing to condition required commands, reduce boredom, destructive behaviour & calm your dog down.
This service is offered to all clients who have completed a program with Top Dog Academy or a Private consultation and require additional support with your current training regime.
Positive reinforcement techniques are used and updates from the training session will be provided.